Saturday, November 1, 2008

Developing Brand New Blog / Website

Fellow Bloggers, I will be busy with developing a whole new Blog with brand new photography concepts for the next 2-3 Months. During this time I will not be posting but I'll still keep up with my blog roll when possible. I hope everyone will be around for the unveiling of the new ENIGMA 3 site when it is finished. Thanks everyone for visiting and leaving your great comments. Keep your fingers on those shutter release buttons and have a great holiday season.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting news and I can't wait to see your new site. Don't be away too long - I'll miss seeing your work until you return...

Anonymous said...

good luck - can't wait to see it!!

hurry back!

Michael Palmer said...

New Blog and Site - That is excellent news Wolf - I will give you a shout in a few weeks to check on you - I am working on changing up my schedule as well- need a creative spark

Anonymous said...

very exciting for you! I will miss your great work until then!

Anonymous said...

missing u. Hurry up with that site!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wolf,

I miss you and hope your new site is on target for the new year.

Have a lovely holiday...

Anonymous said...

come on friend...come back to our world! Pedal to the metal already.