Friday, June 13, 2008

Cora ...

This is my long hair German Shepherd "Cora". She is 5 Years old today and was born in the Black Forest region in Germany. She is highly intelligent, athletic and very lovable. Both her parents are multiple #1 working dog and show champions. I've had her since she was 6 Months old and I bring her to work with me every day. We have an unbreakable bond between us. The next few postings will show the beauty and character of this exceptional dog.

This portrait was taken in Mike Palmers studio on Thanksgiving Day 2007

5 comments:

Julie M said...

Cora is certainly gorgeous! And she sounds like a wonderful companion. You're both lucky!

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky thay u get to bring Cora to work w/ you everyday. I wish my buddy could come with me everyday... :(

Wonderful photo of a great friend.

Anonymous said...

PS: Happy 5th birthday Cora! :)

Heather said...

ah...how special! You were right to say this would be a special group of postings!

Loving Cora...

One Shot Beyond Photography & A little More>

Enigma3 said...

Cora and I thank you all for your kind words and birthday wishes and we hope you will enjoy the next few postings.